Part Time Payroll and Benefits Officer
- Salary: 20000 - 25000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Payroll & Benefits Officer
Up to £25k depending on experience
Ben Johnson Group is working with one of York's premier employers as they undertake a period of expansion. A newly created role now exists for a Part Time Payroll and Benefits Officer to join their HR team with the introduction and co-ordination of an in- house payroll system for 24-28 hours per week.
- The day to day preparation, calculating and processing the full cycle of the monthly payroll for all employees
- Administering Company Benefits
- Maintaining compliance with UK Tax and Payroll legislation.
- Managing the collation and submission of Annual calendar events including End of Year P60 and P11D collation
- Defining and documenting the payroll processes
- Keeping the HR Business Partners updated with all upcoming legislation changes which affect the processing of payroll.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a Payroll position
- Good knowledge of Payroll legislation
- Keen eye for detail and deadline driven approach
- Studying towards a payroll qualification or desire to do so
This is a great opportunity to join a growing HR function and work for a business that has a constantly expanding portfolio. The business has committed to a range of fantastic benefits including generous pension scheme which is well above required minimum, flexible hours, generous annual leave entitlement as well as fantastic amenities on the doorstep of their office.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Part Time Payroll and Benefits Officer