- Salary: 25000 - 28000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Ltd are working with a fantastic employer based in York looking for a Payroll Officer to join their dedicated HR function following the introduction of an in house payroll system.
Supporting the HR Business Partner for Projects, the role will take responsibility for payroll for permanent and contract staff on a monthly basis. Key responsibilities include:
- The day to day preparation, calculating and processing the full cycle of the monthly payroll for all employees
- Administering Company Benefits
- Maintaining compliance with UK Tax and Payroll legislation.
- Managing the collation and submission of Annual calendar events including End of Year P60 and P11D collation
- Defining and documenting the payroll processes
- Keeping the HR Business Partners updated with all upcoming legislation changes which affect the processing of payroll.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a Payroll position
- Good knowledge of Payroll legislation
- Keen eye for detail and deadline driven approach
- Studying towards a payroll qualification or desire to do so
You will ideally be part or fully CIPP qualified and will have experience of managing a payroll with strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to payroll timescales and deadlines.
Our client can offer a flexible working environment with support for further study, 25 days holiday plus stats and a generous pension scheme.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Payroll Officer