- Salary: 25000 - 33000
- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor for an expanding organisation on the East Coast. This family run business has gone from strength to strength in the last few years and is well regarded in the region.
The Payroll Supervisor will report into the Financial Controller and will have responsibility for a sizeable hourly and monthly paid payroll end to end across multiple locations.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll professional who will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Run Month End and Year End payroll processes.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant payroll and pensions regulations and company policies.
- Complete Monthly, Quarterly and Annual statistics returns
- Manage the workplace pension schemes, reconciliations, reporting and arrange payments to pension providers.
- Prepare annual staff costs budgets.
- Advise and train any staff involved with payroll.
- Work with the HR and Finance teams to provide information and reports as required.
- Handle any payroll/pension queries and advise as necessary.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Oversee the computerised HR/Payroll system and liaise with the software provider, the IT department and all users to ensure payroll system upgrades are implemented and any technical problems are resolved.
Our client is looking for an individual who is either CIPP qualified or interested in working towards a recognised Payroll qualification. You will work remotely but will be expected to travel to some regional sites (depending on Covid guidance). Our client is a flexible employer promoting flexible working and offers generous annual leave and pension scheme.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Payroll Superviser