- Salary: 30000 - 30000
- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Nimbuscare Limited is a growing and ambitious venture whose members are some of the largest and most successful GP practices in Yorkshire. The company operates across the whole of the City of York supporting the needs of over 140,000 patients from over 20 different locations across the city.
We are seeking an effective Project Manager who will join their dedicated team and focus on delivering an efficient project management service to their Primary Care Network (PCN). Working with the Directors and the Senior Management team you will identify priorities and recommend appropriate solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide project management for the PCNs Directed Enhanced Service (DES) contract alongside the locality Clinical Directors
- Manage changes to project plans, schedules and costs using appropriate verification channels
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques providing updates and feedback to the Directors
- Support standardised delivery of the contract across all practices
- Attend monthly PCN meetings alongside the Clinical Directors
- Support workforce recruitment, competency frameworks and contracts for additional roles within the PCN
- Support the education programme for Allied Health Professionals and work alongside Group Training for future training needs
- Help plan, develop and support the introduction of new working processes to optimise quality.
Key Experience/Person Attributes Required:
- Trained in project management
- Ability to work to high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidential nature, excellent customer service and communication skills
- Target and deadline driven
- Experience of working within the NHS, general practice or health and social care sector
- Experience of managing NHS contracts
- Formal accreditation in project management or a higher qualification in Business Administration.
What's on offer:
- Generous salary, full time and part-time hours considered, 6.5 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays, optional contributory pension scheme.
- Career progression within a growing, well regarded York based organisation.
All applications are being dealt with by our retained consultant, Matt Wilson, Principle Consultant of Ben Johnson Recruitment. All direct and third party interest will be forwarded to Matt Wilson for consideration. The closing date for application is: Friday 27th March 2020.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role PROJECT MANAGER