Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Salary: 16000 - 20000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing York based business currently undergoing a period of expansion. This is an ideal role for an AAT level 2/3 Finance professional looking to gain more experience in a busy environment where they can bring their current purchase ledger experience to the role.
Supporting the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will have the ability to process large volumes of transactions accurately and efficiently and will take accountability for the monthly overtime calculations as part of the role.
Duties will include:
- Managing and processing invoices daily, including scanning, matching, attaching invoices coding and data inputting
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies with stakeholders and suppliers
- Co-ordinate weekly invoice payments
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Review employee expense submissions and prepare weekly expense payments
This is an opportunity to work for a business that has grown rapidly in the last 2 years. The business is within easy access of local transport links including public transport. On offer is a company pension scheme, flexible start/finish times, 25 days holidays plus stats.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Purchase Ledger Clerk