Section Head – Civil Engineering
- Salary: 40000 - 50000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a successful Yorkshire Engineering business. We are looking for a Section Head to manage and develop the Highways and Drainage team.
- The main part of the role will be leading, directing and motivating a team of Civil Engineers, Graduates and Technicians. You will have overall responsibility for the management of the team, allocating tasks and the evaluation of any training needs.
- You will ensure the production of surveys, studies and designs for the various infrastructure projects.
- You will also be supporting the Team Leader with tendering and bid proposals ensuring the company can maximise on all new opportunities.
- You will be either a Chartered or Incorporated Engineer.
- You will have detailed knowledge of civil designs and construction principles and standards.
- Be commercially aware and confident in delivering projects to meet tight budgets and strict deadlines.
- You will have experience leading and motivating a varied team.
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to work on multiple projects. On offer is a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. This role can be based out of York, Manchester or Birmingham.
If you have sound industry expertise and a proven track record within the sector, I'd love to hear from you.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Section Head – Civil Engineering