Senior Resourcing Partner
- Salary: 35000 - 40000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Ltd are working exclusively with an award winning and highly regarded York based business looking to add a Senior Resourcing Executive to their HR function as part of their impressive growth strategy. Reporting directly to the HR Director, the Senior Resourcing Specialist will play a hands on role in the identification and attraction of key talent whilst managing the effective administration of recruitment for the business.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Partner who has a proven track record of recruiting using a wide variety of methods including advertising, job board searching and search methods including targeted attraction via social media and LinkedIn. You will be capable of influencing at every stage of the recruitment life cycle and will have a proven track record of ROI that demonstrates cost efficiency and retention improvement.
- Develop and drive an agenda that will improve direct hire opportunities for the business working closely with the Communications team to increase Employer Brand awareness
- Continue to identify, develop and manage Preferred Supplier relationships monitoring agency performance and spend
- Manage the Company's online applicant tracking system ensuring end to end communication on each assignment
- Business Partner different business divisions assisting with job specifications, interview screening and on boarding
- Provide expert advice to hiring managers on the most effective way to recruit their vacancy and agree recruitment plans.
- Actively search and engage with potential talent pools to ensure the business has a continual talent pipeline for regularly recruited roles
- Monitor and record all recruitment costs and other recruitment data for regular updates and management reporting.
- Arrange interviews for hiring managers and provide feedback to candidates.
- Making verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
What are we looking for?
- Proven ability to directly source candidates
- Exceptionally well rounded recruitment experience, working across a range of junior to senior appointments gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment.
- Strong stakeholder partnering skills at multiple levels across a range of functions.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent time management, co-ordination skills and ability to prioritise workloads to ensure end to end delivery.
- Confident user of MS Office, candidate tracking systems and social media tools essential.
You will be joining a business that is flexible and forward thinking; offering a wide variety of employee benefits including contributory pension, flexible hours and bonus scheme. We are looking for an individual who will have the autonomy to bring a fresh approach to the recruitment life cycle and who wants to deliver a quality focused recruitment agenda that champions best practice.
Start Date: asap
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Senior Resourcing Partner