SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
- Salary: 20000 - 35000
- Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are working with a well-established and well-known Automotive remanufacturing business based in Huddersfield who are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team.
This is an ideal role for someone with Supply Chain knowledge looking for a varied role in a relaxed but fast-paced environment.
Key duties will include:
- Supplier Performance Management - Manage delivery performance and Identifying areas for improvement.
- Managing purchase orders (consumables and stock) - Placing schedules with suppliers, placing discrete orders and managing due dates and ensuring suppliers meet lead times.
- Developing weekly and daily production plans - Prioritising customer orders, Managing the batching of orders to improve efficiency and output levels, Sequencing works orders and Acquiring core at commercially viable costs.
- Sourcing of parts and core for remanufacturing - Reducing time that parts are out of stock and Identifying cost effective alternative part sources.
- Driving improvements in the supply chain - Simplifying processes and automating reporting and systemising the supply chain process.
You will have:
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management
- A good understanding of IT
- Confidence, energy and a good eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Experienced in working to deadlines
- £20,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Regular events and onsite initiatives
- Onsite Gym
- Car parking
- Career development
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexi time
This is a Monday to Friday role working 39 hours per week, 9am - 5pm with flexibility of early/later start and finish times and a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing and dynamic business. We are looking for someone who will bring confidence, energy and enthusiasm to the role and someone looking for career development.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER