- Salary: 35000 - 42000 annum
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Up to £42k depending on experience
Ben Johnson Recruitment are partnering with a successful and growing Accountancy Firm who are looking for a talented Tax Accountant to join their team.
Using your substantial experience in Personal Tax. You will be working with a large portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors.
- Providing the highest level of skilled and technical advice to all clients on all aspects of Personal Tax including income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax
- Managing the personal tax compliance issues for a wide range of clients.
- Play an integral role in tax projects across the firm.
- Building and develop ongoing client relationships.
- Promoting the development of the practice moving forward.
- You will be an experienced Tax Accountant or Manager, CTA/ACA or equivalent with a personal tax / private client tax background. QBE with relevant experience is also of interest.
- You will have a detailed up to date knowledge of taxation issues.
- Significant experience in advisory work relating to CGT, income tax, and experience in IHT.
- A working knowledge of corporation taxation issues would be useful.
- Outstanding communication and time management skills with a desire to provide first class customer service.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package, a fantastic working environment in an excellent location and excellent progression opportunities.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Tax Accountant