The sun has well and truly risen on 2017 so let us wish you a Happy New Year! Whether you’re a resolution maker, breaker or abstainer, it’s hard to resist the urge to make a few changes as one year ticks over to the next : Eat less chocolate, eat more veg, watch less telly, do more exercise, take that course, learn a musical instrument… the list goes on.
But what about when it comes to your working life? We – the British people – dedicate enough time to Work (on average around 1680 hours annually), so perhaps now is the time to reflect on your working practices too. Rather than re-invent the wheel here are three fantastic articles to get your creative juices going for the coming year:
- The FT has 7 tips from leading time management experts on how to have a productive New Year
- The Balance has Top 10 New Years Resolutions for Business Success
- Here are Five New Years resolutions to increase productivity from business2community
As for us, we’ll be taking a few baby steps by :
- getting up before midday,
- stop thinking and / or talking about food on such a regular basis,
- going to bed before 1am.
After which we plan to undertake a few big changes this year. Keep checking back to see what we’re up to.